WITH OUR GLOBAL AMBITION FOCUSED ON GETTING MORE WOMEN FROM A VARIETY OF CULTURES INTO OUR BUSINESS, WE'VE ORGANISED AN EXCLUSIVE NETWORKING EVENING - IN THE MIXX.
This is a unique opportunity to meet some of the most inspiring people in our business. Hear their success stories. Talk about the latest innovations, and learn why diversity and inclusion is so important in everything we do as a business.
Held in our vibrant Diageo bar, the evening will start with a selection of welcome drinks. Then, along with enjoying presentations and discussions given by our guest speakers, you can:
- Discover how we invest in talent
- Take part in an exciting brand tasting experience
- Join breakout sessions
- Join us for a Q&A session focusing on opportunities and challenges within the Strategy & Business Development space
If you are currently working in a Strategy or Business Development role (particularly within a top consultancy) and are interested in learning more about Diageo, please register your interest.
To apply, please send us a copy of your CV or LinkedIn profile and contact details via the application method below.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- From leading university (min 2:1)
- Preferably MBA skills / knowledge
- Emerging market experience / background an advantage
- 'Experienced' functional and leadership capabilities across all capabilities defined
- Ability to bring challenge and alternative view points to the Top Management
The closing date is Friday 8th June.
The event will be held on Tuesday 26th June, at our central London office.
Numbers are limited so there will be a screening process before official invites are sent out.