Salary Circa £25,000 per annum dependent on experience plus excellent benefits and staff wine allowance.
This position is a 6 month fixed term contract.
About the role
We have a new opportunity for a Compliance Coordinator to join our Operational Risk and Safety Team at our Accolade Park site close to the M5 near Bristol. As part of the wider compliance team you will be responsible for the review and sign off of a variety of packaging materials. This review and sign off will be in accordance with European Union regulations and within the Accolade Wines compliance framework. To ensure that components are reviewed according to business requirements you will work closely with the Operations Team to agree a priority order.
About the location
Accolade Park is the largest bottling plant in the Northern Hemisphere. In 2015 we were delighted to be the Winners of the World Class Manufacturing award at The Manufacturer MX Awards. Over 500 of our 1700 staff across the world are based here, and enjoy the benefits of a fantastic onsite subsidised, gym, exercise classes, staff wine shop and free parking. In addition there is a bus service from Bristol City Centre and St Andrews train station is nearby.
About Accolade Wines
Drawing on our proud heritage as one of the first wineries established in Australia, Accolade Wines has evolved into a global wine company with some of the world's best known brands sold in over 130 countries. Today our portfolio comprises of more than 35 wineries and brands from premium regions in Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Chile and California. This breadth makes us one of the world's leading providers of New World premium, commercial and value wines. In the UK our most popular and market leading brands are Hardy's, Kumala and Echo Falls, including the exciting recent addition of Echo Falls Vodka seen here on Twitter
About the role - Key Accountabilities
- Review of artwork in accordance with EU regulations and the Accolade Wines framework.
- Feedback to relevant stakeholders where components cannot be approved.
- Completion of all associated documentation as set out in the approvals process.
- Daily agreement with the Operations Team on priorities and providing an update on status of ongoing projects.
- Collation, completion and publication of a weekly report. This report contains details on the number of reviews, number of approvals and right first time information.
- Taking direction from the Compliance Manager, support the communication and implementation of the required changes driven by amendments to regulations relating to the operation of the organisation.
You will have basic knowledge of compliance and regulatory frameworks and have excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail.
You will need previous experience within similar role and detailed knowledge of Supply Chain processes.
About the offer
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer a fantastic range of benefits including private medical cover, retail discounts, First Bus discounts, a staff wine allowance and even a free pass to Bristol Zoo.
If this sounds like your next role please click on the apply button.
Like to see our fabulous bottling site and find out more about our products - then click on the video http://www.accolade-wines.com/our-company/production/