Regional Manager Europe, GTR -UK Field based
Salary £50,000 - £57,000 per annum dependent on experience plus excellent benefits and staff wine allowance.
We will be looking for the successful candidate to start in July 2018!
This position is an 8 month fixed term contract covering maternity leave!
Preferred location of the successful candidate is UK, but can also be a location in Europe.
About the role and location
We have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Manager Europe, GTR to join our Sales Team! You will have the chance to learn about the wine industry within the UK's Number 1 Wine Company, where you can gain WSET qualifications!
Our Owners consider GTR as a Channel of Trade that adds considerable equity value to the business. This high profile role is therefore to drive sales and profit growth to annually agreed target levels, leveraging the Accolade Wines portfolio into All channels within European Travel Retail / Duty Free. You will be focusing particularly on the core branded wine portfolio, tailored by outlet to the wide variety of passengers / shoppers. You will contribute to Hardy's revitalisation by ensuring growth of Premium Hardy's distribution and rate of sale.
This is a home based role with 30% to 50% travelling.
About Accolade Wines
Drawing on our proud heritage as one of the first wineries established in Australia, Accolade Wines has evolved into a global wine company with some of the world's best known brands sold in over 130 countries. Today our portfolio comprises of more than 35 wineries and brands from premium regions in Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Chile and California. This breadth makes us one of the world's leading providers of New World premium, commercial and value wines. We also have the largest bottling plant in the Northern Hemisphere and in 2015 we were delighted to be the Winners of the World Class Manufacturing award at The Manufacturer MX Awards.
In the UK our most popular and market leading brands are Hardy's, Kumala and Echo Falls, including the exciting recent addition of Echo Falls Vodka seen here on Twitter
- Drive profitable growth by developing and implementing a sales strategy to cover all channels within his/her customer and geographic portfolio. Airports, Airlines, Ferries, Border stores & Cruise Ships.
- Monitoring Accolade and competitor activity/pricing and its effectiveness in order to recommend counter strategies and to assess Accolade / CWI brand performance.
- Extensive Travel in Europe to drive improved customer performance and ensure in store activity is being activated
- Create and develop relationships with Airlines to enable Accolade to profitably develop the 187ml PET pouring market.
Planning and Promotions
- Creating and hitting annual budget; reviewing monthly results to budget and forecast; proposing action plans to meet or exceed.
- Creating key account/marketing plans per major customer & continuously update to reflect business needs;
- Create and Implement Promotion plans in retailers and via distributors. Analyse Display and tasting activity opportunities and implement the best options to drive incremental sales in Travel Retail.
Your skills will include negotiation, key account management, forecasting and budget planning.
You will be a driven self-starter that is commercially astute, you will be creative and willing to take risks along side being focussed and organised.
You will have 5 year experience in selling to the European Travel Retail customers. (Liquor Buyers) and be fluent in English with 2nd European Language (German & /or French).
Ideally you will possess some wine knowledge and have demonstrable sales experience - Ideally some of which will have been in Travel Retail.
About the offer
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer a fantastic range of benefits including medical cover pension scheme and staff wine allowance.
If this sounds like your next role please click on the apply button.
Like to see our fabulous bottling site and find out more about our products - then click on the video http://www.accolade-wines.com/our-company/production/