Salary Circa £38,000 dependent on experience plus excellent benefits and staff wine allowance.
About the role
We have a new opportunity for a HRIS Analyst to join our HR Team based at our Accolade Park site close to the M5 near Bristol.
About the location
Accolade Park is the largest bottling plant in the Northern Hemisphere. In 2015 we were delighted to be the Winners of the World Class Manufacturing award at The Manufacturer MX Awards. Over 500 of our 1700 staff across the world are based here, and enjoy the benefits of a fantastic onsite subsidised, gym, exercise classes, staff wine shop and free parking. In addition there is a bus service from Bristol City Centre and St Andrews train station is nearby.
About Accolade Wines
Drawing on our proud heritage as one of the first wineries established in Australia, Accolade Wines has evolved into a global wine company with some of the world's best known brands sold in over 130 countries. Today our portfolio comprises of more than 35 wineries and brands from premium regions in Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Chile and California. This breadth makes us one of the world's leading providers of New World premium, commercial and value wines. In the UK our most popular and market leading brands are Hardy's, Kumala and Echo Falls, including the exciting recent addition of Echo Falls Vodka seen here on Twitter
About the role - Detail
Through reporting to and working with the HR Shared Service Manager, this role helps to assists the global business in ensuring the Human Resource Information System (HRIS) is developed and maintained in order to support the global HR strategy. In addition you will also help in developing Human Resources Management Information packs to inform the Board and Executive Management Teams on HR KPIs' and also to inform the HR team and business management by providing data and reports that enable them to make informed decisions.
- Act as a subject matter expert for the HRIS on behalf of the HR team by helping when required to advise on using and utilising the HRIS.
- Proactively support the ongoing integrity of the HRIS and help ensure all HR colleagues input accurately and timely data to maintain it as the single safe source of HR data.
- Support the quarterly updates of the HRIS, completely owning testing processes and then identifying and communicating improvement opportunities, flagging risks and working with the head of shared services to resolve any issues.
- Support the communication of any changes in the HRIS to the wider HR Team, ensuring full understanding of any requirements.
- Review and develop processes to continuously improve HR deliverables.
- To be a provider of HR data and reporting to enable effective management of all people-related data including but not limited to headcount, vacancies, board & exec reporting and ad hoc MI.
- To design and deliver data-driven reports to the Board and Executive Committee.
- To work closely with HR colleagues in providing data that may be used to drive local decisions as well as proactively finding and sharing opportunities through reporting that may enable the HR team in adding value.
- Work with global HRBPs/SMEs on projects at various levels, both ad hoc day to day and globally at strategic level, and fully own the HRIS involvement to ensure that the system is robustly built and tested to support the project requirements.
- When required, escalate technical issues to the external HRIS support partner, ensuring issues are well communicated and followed through to resolution.
- Raise and maintain technical support tickets when the system has a fault which cannot be corrected internally and follow through to resolution through regular communication and escalation when required
- Work with technical account manager from the system provider to ensure that support tickets have been completed within SLA and escalated to head of shared services when applicable
- Identify and resolve any gaps in the team's knowledge and use of the system to ensure all process are in place and updated in line with system upgrades or process amendments.
You will have experience of working within a HR team and be able to design and build reports that add value to the business. You will also have experience of working with a cloud based HR system, preferably SAP SuccessFactors. You will have the flexibility to work out of office hours to accommodate the occasional call with our Australian colleagues.
About the offer
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer a fantastic range of benefits including private medical cover, retail discounts, First Bus discounts, a staff wine allowance and even a free pass to Bristol Zoo.
If this sounds like your next role please click on the apply button.
Like to see our fabulous bottling site and find out more about our products - then click on the video http://www.accolade-wines.com/our-company/production/