JOIN OUR TEAM AS CHEF AT MUSA, ABERDEEN.
A fantastic opportunity for a talented and passionate chef who is looking to develop their skills and work with quality and fresh produce to join our unique restaurant, Musa.
Musa is a haven from conformity and mundane, where fresh, contemporary food lives alongside cutting-edge art and live music against the canvas of a 19 th century church.
Serving an eclectic menu which fuses world inspired cuisine with quirky interpretations of Scottish staples. We fiercely advocate craft and artisanal old-world approach to food and drink focusing on local produce from small Scottish suppliers. Musa also boasts an extensive whisky and spirit menu as well as some of the best craft beers around, you'll find the staff recommending the perfect pairing for any meal!
As part of our kitchen team you will work closely with the Head Chef and General Manager to maintain high levels of food quality, presentation as well as hygiene standards.
Applicants should have an interest in delivering fresh and exciting food with a willingness to develop existing skills.
- Previous work in a kitchen serving quality, fresh produce.
- The ability to work as part of a team with a positive working attitude.
- Food safety certificate at level 2 or above.
- We want you to be a real foodie and passionate about great customer experience!
- Proven experience of successfully managing and developing a driven and high performing kitchen team
WHAT WE WILL OFFER:
- A chance to join one of the fastest growing FMCG growing companies in the UK.
- As part of the BrewDog family, this opens the doors to the great opportunities which arise within the wider company.
- You will also be part of our amazing Unicorn Fund. We share 10% of our profits evenly with our
entire team, and furthermore, we are going to donate 10% of our profits each year to charities directly chosen by
our team members and by our Equity Punk community.
- We offer enhanced company pension contributions to help you plan for life beyond BrewDog. Contribute 1% of your salary, and BrewDog will contribute 6%. We'll also match your increased contributions until you are contributing 5% and BrewDog contribute 10%.