European Roe & Co. Brand Ambassador
Roe & Co is a brand built by bartenders for bartenders. Clashing a hybrid of knowledge from science and trade, we created an inspirational new liquid with a nod back to our original pioneer, George Roe and a liquid of the future to disrupt the world of Irish whiskey.
Building a brand home in the heart of the original Golden triangle in Dublin, we need to create lifelong advocates in the visitors to the distillery. This superbly distinctive candidate will welcome people to our home whilst driving the business agenda and love for the Roe & Co. brand cross channel.
As an Entrepreneur for Roe & Co:
- We need you to drive Roe & Co. forward towards European volume and NSV targets. With opportunities
to deliver distribution and activation in the on trade.
- Create, deepen and amplify bartender, customer and influencer relationships building lasting advocacy.
- Win the hearts and minds of Ireland, building brand fame and a contagious community culture.
- Build an independent brand home Distillery for the future of Irish whiskey in Dublin 8
- Feed into the design and collaboration of our new brand home. Creating a World famous cocktail bar
- Intrigue the curious whiskey drinker and build on the love of a whiskey connoisseur, with inspiring serves and brand nuggets for social currency.
- Partner with inspiring agencies, people and brands, who drive regeneration, community and craft
- Celebrate all things in food and cocktail culture
- Partner with the Global Marketing team to ensure we have the right/current tools and ammunition to optimise brand advocacy.
- Act like an owner, be restless and agile.
- Build an inspiring network of contacts to be able to explore and develop new possibilities for the Roe & Co. brand.
- Relationship management with internal & external stakeholders
- Keep up to date with category information and market trends, identifying the right opportunities
- Act as a credible source, with clear and truthful articulation.
- Proactively manage conflict and have a playful use of humour to shape ambassadors of the future.
- Communicate and relate to people of all levels of knowledge and experience.
- Present with skill and confidence and respond to the needs and queries of the audience accurately.
- The Roe & Co. Brand Ambassador is the personification of the brand in the market; attitude, appearance and personality.
- Conduct comprehensive trainings, tastings & events for customers and consumers.
- Set clear obtainable objectives and monitor performance against deadlines.
- Plan activities, travel and bespoke projects professionally.
- Balance the demands of work life and a personal life
- Be Proud Pride in our brands, our heritage and our commitments to delivering luxury goods and experiences.
- Be Entrepreneurial Think in the future, anticipate trends and opportunities by generating ideas and acting upon them.
- Manage People For Success Value the differences in people and maximise diversity. Build and inspire teams of advocates.
- Consistently Deliver Great Performance Demonstrate drive to make a positive difference to business performance.
- Grow Yourself Develop and apply self-awareness, get to know your own strengths and development needs.
- Fluent in English, another European language is beneficial but not mandatory
- High level of knowledge/curiosity of drinks and non-drinks in the independent scene
- Commercial background is an advantage
- Budget management, organisational and IT skills.
- A passion to live life and the act like an owner with single brand focus.
- Experience in what motivates bar managers and their staff.
- Outstanding presentation/people hosting skills.
- Strong social media presence and a creative eye for content.
- Strong integrity and social skills.