- Manages process to build and own a "rolodex" portfolio of market-ready beers - both concepts and liquids
- Works with on-site marketing, brewing and finance teams to turn ideas into saleable beers, internally and externally approved
- Creates selling materials to equip local sales team to sell beers in
- Monitors, measure and evaluate performance
- Works with Diageo Beer Company USA innovation team to hand-off successful products for regional launch
- 'Scrappy but organized' - manages own work and stakeholder relations in a structured, timely manner, but comfortable with ambiguity and capable of chasing down information and inputs. Turns chaos into order.
- Experienced in supply chain and logistics, preferably at Diageo, but other TBA or CPG background acceptable.
- Process and detail-oriented. Manages inputs, meetings, deadlines and stakeholder communications flawlessly and with minimal possible errors.
- Works easily with others and can communicate affably with various different internal and external teams, getting the best performance out of each.