Are you a true beer enthusiast?
Are you knowledgeable about beer and beer culture?
Do you know the bitterness of your hops and the sweetness of your malts?
Do you love interacting with people?
The Guinness Storehouse is about the story of Guinness and we're looking for a motivated and personable individual to become our Beer Specialist and keep this story alive with our visitors as you guide them through the world of beer. If you embody the spirit of Guinness and can capitalise on every opportunity to bring the brand to life and create Guinness Brand advocates then read on.
One day you could be in the Guinness Storehouse delivering connoisseur experiences, Guinness & food evening tastings, leading media & VIP tours, pop-up immersion experiences and beer sampling and events.
The next day finding yourself at our Open Gate Brewery delivering product launches & promotions, trade events, Brewery Tours and representing the brand off site- locally and globally as the business requires.
You are the ambassador for Guinness ensuring excellent standards; communicating Guinness's global brewing expertise and our heritage, craft and quality.
Become part of the Guinness family, add your story to ours and see this as your platform to perform!
Qualifications and experience required:
- Demonstrate a knowledge and great love for beer.
- Excellent customer service skills & warm, approachable personality.
- Self-motivated with a winning mentality and a strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Experience in public speaking / entertaining / performing.
- Beer sommelier / beer qualification or equivalent desirable.
- Must be willing to travel, often at short notice.
In return we offer an excellent and highly competitive package including: a balanced work-life ratio, subsidised canteen, product allowance, highly competitive bonus structure, career advancement, and so much more.