We want someone to be a key part of a fast-growing zero-proof brand, the most exciting category in the drinks industry. You will meet lots of people, hear lovely things about the brand and drive growth. It is up to you to win London. You will have experience of selling and of the drinks industry. You might have done this before, or you might be looking to move out of a top bartender or manager role into a self-motivating, autonomous role.
We are a new zero proof brand, on a mission to make naturally delicious grown up drinks with no alcohol, calories or fat. Our #47 Paloma blend has a growing fan base amount customers, bars, restaurants and hotels across the UK and beyond. We have already been stocked in Michelin starred locations including the *** Fat Duck.
We want to change how people drink and to offer a real and delicious choice for those who don’t want alcohol, whether it is just now or always. We are a new and rapidly growing company and now is a great time to join this brilliant brand.
Based in London, you’ll use your experience in the trade to develop and grow a network of top bars and restaurants across London, getting and maintaining sales.
There will be freedom and responsibility to identify new business opportunities and to work closely with the company founders to assess and develop these to maximum effect. There will be some travel as well, with the opportunity to join in at our events like Jamie Oliver’s Feastival and when we hit key regional cities. You will be the face of the brand on the ground.
What we will trust you to do:
• Actively build and maintains networks with key customers and opinion leaders within the on-premise industry.
• Grow distribution of Borrago in the On Premise by targeting & gaining new accounts
• Identify, Win and Manage key multiple operator channels and regional distributor partners.
• Spend most of your time in the field calling on accounts in your territory to drive sales and repurchase and to hit sales growth targets.
• Working with the founder to identify and develop new sales opportunities via on trade, off trade and direct sales channels in the London area.
• Proactively shares examples of Borrago marketing activities to demonstrate key points of difference to competition
• Sharing pictures and stories of Borrago on premises.
• Interacting with clients to educate on the drink and the perfect serve, as well as our cocktail serves.
• Run tastings and training and encouraging optimum pricing.
• To help arrange and assist at trade shows and other corporate events.
• Analysing territory and account specific business to clearly understand key business drivers
• Reviews sales volumes and sales initiatives with founders on a weekly and monthly basis
• Effective at planning ahead and having exceptional time management
What we are looking for from you
Living and working in London, you will already have enjoyed several years working very successfully in the on-trade in a variety of sales, bar tending or general manager roles. You will be highly active and engaging on social media and well-connected to influential London based and, possibly, U.K wide bars and bartenders.
We are seeking a confident candidate who thrives in the drinks world and is passionate about drinks, having gained their experience in the premium bar scene and now wish to extend their passion into a sales development role. This is not a standard 9 – 5 role, but then you'll be accustomed to flexible hours coming from a trade background.
Relevant sales and industry experience and network
• Excellent industry reputation across the premium London bar and restaurant scene – demonstrated through on trade drinks industry knowledge and connections.
• Well connected to key figures within the on-premise scene either through previous work experience or personal connections.
• Solid understanding of the local on-premise industry in the London region.
• Previous sales experience preferred and experience in field sales environment a benefit but not essential.
• Evidence of building effective relationships at all levels across multiple customers and executing customer business and activation plans.
• Strong sales & negotiation skills, experience within the drinks industry is a plus, but is not necessary.
• Able to demonstrate knowledge and enthusiasm for the non-alcoholic sprints industry.
Well presented, articulate and confident
• Confident, articulate and well presented.
• Articulate and able to speak to individuals and groups of people.
• Positively and professionally representing the company with a style which is relaxed but professional, informal yet commercial.
Efficient, organised and analytical
• Effective and structured journey planning and demonstrate a good use of time management
• Strong administrative skills and highly organised
• Demonstrable literacy and numerical skills
• Strong analytical ability and commercial acumen
• Excellent organisational & time management skills;
Social media user
• A regular user and contributor to various Social Media platforms.
Excellent interpersonal skills
• Effective negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Strong team player and results-focused.
• Strong communication skills at all levels.
• Self-motivated, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Highly motivated, dynamic individual, with loads of energy and a "can-do" attitude.
• Ability to focus and follow through on priorities and deliver quality results
Flexible and self-motivated
• Able to work flexible hours (occasional evenings and weekends) and travel.
• Based in London, eligible to work in the UK and Full UK driving licence.
• Regional travel required.
• Proven track record of working independently and delivering results; is self-motivated, and able to manage time and workload to optimise effectiveness.
• Mixology / bar: 3 years.
What we offer in return:
• A chance to join the non-alcoholic spirits revolution, working for a fast-growing brand.
• Great benefits, huge opportunities for career progression, financial reward, a challenge, autonomy and much more.
• Competitive Salary plus generous bonus scheme, great phone, tech and sales kit.
• If you're interested, please send your CV to email@example.com