Here at Diageo we take the quality of our Beer very seriously, we are globally renowned for making quality liquids and ensuring each pint is poured with perfection every time. The role of a Quality Operations Executive is to support delivery of our beer quality agenda across GB.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Manage proactive quality accreditation programmes and customer engagement with Diageo quality agenda across the managed on trade and key accounts.
- Drive and deliver in field capability ensuring the following:
- Compliance with Quality Operations Standards
- Understanding and execution of new brand dispense specification
- Rollout, briefing and execution of new dispense format
- Accreditation to industry bodies e.g. BSI and CSCS Cards
- Management of operational H&S agenda
- Support the delivery of best in class future thinking to ensure Diageo dispense is market leading while protecting our position vs. our competitive set.
These are the qualities / previous experience we are looking for to ensure you will be set up for success as a Quality Operations Executive within the On Trade?
- Knowledge of the On Trade
- Passion for the Diageo beer portfolio
- Beer Quality/Technical dispense experience preferred
- Team player
What's in it for you?
- Attractive package that includes a reward plan for delivering great performance
- True ownership and accountability
- Working for the undisputed leader in the Spirits industry
If you are ready to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment alongside other talented and driven members of the team, where you will always be learning and growing then we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your application!