WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE NEXT PACKAGING PRODIGY!!
BrewDog are looking for a Junior Packaging Operator to help run our state of the art packaging lines. As a Junior Packaging Operator, you will be working the front line on our bottling machine, canning machine and kegging line, and getting to grips with all peripheral equipment.
At BrewDog, quality is a key focus and the packaging team are the last people to see our beer before it arrives in the hands of our customers. At BrewDog we don't pasteurise our beer, so protecting cleanliness and hygiene levels are key to the role, and you will be involved in lots and lots of cleaning.
Our packaging team is by far the largest team in the wider production floor, and offers an awesome platform for career profession for those willing to shine and take on loads of responsibility.
A typical working week would average at 42 hours per week - working 12 hour shifts on a four on four off shift pattern, rotating between day and night shift.
- Contributing to the packaging operation on a variety of equipment.
- Being uncompromising when it comes to standards of quality and conducting routine checks.
- Maintaining excellent attention to detail in all aspects of the role, including accurate and meticulous records and in depth and relevant shift handovers, in order to help us meet production targets.
- Being willing to achieve world class levels of hygiene and cleanliness across the production floor.
- Adhering to Health and Safety procedures, looking out for yourself and others within your team.
- Being able to follow established standards and operating policies in a consistent, safe and efficient manner.
- Help us learn obsessively and improve and develop existing processes.
- Some experience in food and drinks industry production would be an advantage.
- Be able to demonstrate a level of competency to operate basic Packaging equipment once trained (depalletiser, cartonpackers and kegging machines).
- Proven track record of being able to follow schedules & instruction.