We are Looking for someone that has a passion for amazing food and fantastic coffees to keep our awesome staff well fuelled throughout the night. And if you're really outgoing and happy to serve customers as well as produce fantastic food offerings that is an added bonus too. We're looking for a really foodie, someone who gets excited about trying new things, sourcing the best ingredients and is passionate about all things food. And we want you to bring ideas to the table with our menu to keep the night shift team going.
Main Duties :
Deli counter prep.
- Cooking daily hot specials
- Making amazing coffees.
- Serving customers.
- Cashing up.
- Stocking up vending machines.
- Making the Fix look welcoming.
- Ensuring the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a staff café would a great advantage.
- Food hygiene level 2 or above.
- Experience in baking cakes/bread would be a bonus.
- Coffee training would be beneficial but full training will be given.
- Quick learner, you'll be able to operate independently & follow instructions well.
Shifts will be 8 hours, working 5 days on 5 days off.