We are Looking for someone that has a passion for amazing food and fantastic coffees to keep our awesome staff well fuelled throughout the night. So we're hiring for a Night Shift Kitchen Supervisor at our HQ in Ellon
The Fix is where the hungriest of the hungriest go to refuel, chill out on the sofas but more importantly, come to eat delicious food during their shift!
The Fix is looking to hire someone who can lead a small team, ensure that the kitchen is running on schedule, whilst maintaining standards. We would love you to be really outgoing,happy to serve customers, as well as produce fantastic food offerings. Great communication skills to keep our staff engaged with all things Fix.
What we can offer you?
*We are a living wage employer and we also offer all our staff our amazing unicorn fund and additional benefits too.*
- Keeping on top of food hygiene processes and paperwork.
- End of day Banking.
- Working with the General Manager to produce exciting new menus
- Deli counter prep.
- Cooking daily hot special.
- Making amazing coffees.
- Serving customers.
- Stocking up vending machines. Making the Fix look Ensuring the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic.
- Experience running a staff café would a great advantage.
- Food hygiene level 2 or above.
- Experience in baking cakes/bread would be a bonus.
- Coffee training would be beneficial but full training will be given.
- Quick learner, you'll be able to operate independently & follow instructions well.
Shifts will be 8 hours, working 5 days on 5 days off.