Our mission here at BrewDog, ever since the company was born in 2007, is to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are. We sell our beer in over 50 countries, we've got 35 bars across the UK, 18 more around the world and an awesome Brewery in Columbus, Ohio. The world of BrewDog provides the freedom for you to use your talent and passion, and gives you a front row seat at the craft beer revolution.
We are looking for a kick-ass Systems Accountant to support the implementation of our ERP system. The Systems Accountant will oversee the data maintenance and finance systems usage as well as drive process improvement. The incumbent will also need to support an enhanced reporting and analytics environment.
- Leading ERP Implementation project
- Coordinate change management to support processes improvement across the business
- Act as single point of contact for external consulting support
- Manage internal communication in relation to the implementation
- Develop internal benchmarking and KPI finance dashboards
- Extensive experience in ERP, in both a project, implementation and administrative capacity
- Experience working within finance and commercial environments with an understanding of end to end finance processes and practices.
- Reporting experience
- Advanced Excel including macros
- Thorough understanding of transactional data flows and systems
- Proven background in managing successful projects through full lifecycle
- Ability to work effectively in a fast moving and changing organisation
- Self-starting and able to build strong relationships across the business
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written