Global Brand Ambassador – Premium Whisky
c. £45,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Pension
Office Based + International Travel (Central Belt – Scotland)
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Scotland’s leading distillers. They have an incredibly diverse portfolio of single malt and blended Scotch whisky accompanied by a number of other premium spirit brands adding real depth to their range of products. Their collection is renowned both domestically and internationally and they are now looking to recruit a talented Global Brand Ambassador to be the face of their brands across the world!
The key purpose and responsibilities of the role will include:
• Conducting brand training, master-classes, education and tasting events to increase brand engagement around the world – both On & Off Trade
• Driving sales growth by identifying key consumer and trade events, ensuring that team members have the necessary tools to drive brand awareness
• Managing and mentoring both internal and external brand ambassadors
• Working closely with internal sales teams and distributors, providing training to deliver improved knowledge and sales performance
• Assisting in the development of sales and brand toolkits with the Brand Management team
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity it is important that you have strong experience working in the premium spirits industry. Those with a background in whisky will be at a distinct advantage. You will ideally have worked as a brand ambassador and have connections in international markets around the world with both distributors and end user customers. This role will be based from the office in Scotland and will require large amounts of international travel. Having a passion for the premium drinks industry is an absolute must!
This business has a fantastic culture and offers exceptional benefits and progression opportunities!
Please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 0113 205 4970 to be considered for this exciting position.