Our client is a renowned commercial and retail drinks company supplying premium wines, rums, gins, vodkas and whiskies to the On Trade channels in the UK. With a dynamic range of brands, superb training and development and an enviable reputation, our client requires an established Account/Commercial Manager to lead a Sales Team and manage direct business with exclusive accounts in the diverse London On Trade sector.
Candidates will demonstrate strong knowledge and exposure to London On Trade sales and ideally people management, but this is not a pre-requisite and as such is a superb opportunity for your personal development. The focus of this role is leading a team of Sales Executives who each manage specific areas in the London On Trade. Also you will have current/past experience of managing National and Regional Accounts with strong commercial, forecasting and relationship development skills.
Your personal skills will include tenacity, energy and entrepreneurialism together with a broad commercial understanding of account management and sales practices. Candidates will have high level of drive for premium drinks brands and a passion to achieve exceptional results via their team and directly across a wide selection of prominent customers.
Our client offers a fantastic range of benefits including car, pension, healthcare and excellent bonus opportunities. In addition, excellent opportunities for personal progression and development are offered.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Critical Criteria points:
- Proven track record of success in On Trade sales in London (or other areas but the role is based in London)
- People management skills or a keen willingness to develop this area
- Strong knowledge/passion for premium Wine and Spirits
- A dynamic and capable approach with scope for strong future progression
- Extensive exposure to sales, account management in the Drinks market
- Demonstrable evidence of strong negotiation, strategic development, commercial and planning skills.
- Educated to degree level & WSET qualification
Candidates must be based and eligible to work in the UK for this opportunity. Please provide your CV (in word format) and current salary and package with your application. Fluid Fusion appreciates your taking the time to apply and closely reviews each submission but sadly cannot always respond to all applicants.