Diageo is the world's leading premium drinks company, a business built on the principles and foundations laid by the giants of our industry.
We are a young company born of an incredible entrepreneurial legacy. The success of Guinness®, Smirnoff®, Johnnie Walker®, Tanqueray® and many more brands led to the formation of our company in 1997. And we only thrive today because of the talent of our people to grow our brands, old and new, and keep them strong.
A bit about the team!
- Brand Technical Innovation, part of Operational Excellence Beer, leads technology development for beer, packaging & dispense, and leads brand change for Guinness and new beer brands globally and also spirits and RTDS in Africa markets.
- We are the business partner for the Guinness Brand Team and regional business centres for beer, including Diageo Africa Regional Markets, Nigeria, Island Of Ireland, Great Britain, Asia Pac and International Supply Centre Beer.
- The role is a key part of the Finished Goods Commercialisation team within the BTI function.
The role will operate as part of a fully integrated FGC team. The FGC team are accountable for the delivery of all associated minor and major renovations within our Beer and Malt beverage portfolio.
- The focus of this role is to Project manage the delivery of brand change renovation projects end to end and supporting innovation projects on Artwork and data management where appropriate
PROJECT manage the end to end process for renovation projects including full delivery of supply solution including artwork and data management
- COGs - In partnership with Decision Support / Supply Finance, collate all associated financial information e.g. repack costs, packaging and liquid component costs, freight/logistics costs in addition to forecast volumes and project timings for submission into Navigate/e-Navigate process.
- ARTWORK - Liaise with Design agency, IMC and Repro House on Design Brief. Following sign-off, manage components through the Brand Change artwork approval process to completion e.g. Barcode development, Mandatory collation, proofing and press passes.
- DATA - manage the accurate SKU/BOM component set-up via PLM and SAP - in consultation with the relevant Data teams.
To be successful you will need:
- 3-5 years working in a FMCG or Packaging Company in an Operation, Systems or Marketing support Role.
- Project management experience or qualification essential
- PLM, SAP Experience advantageous
- Experience in working with cross functional teams on projects
- Knowledge and experience working with artwork processes also advantageous