In this role you will be responsible for understanding, navigating, and improving various HR processes in service of delivering our people/talent and business performance ambitions. This key contributor must coordinate across multiple HR disciplines (Business Partners, Learning & Development, Diversity, Talent, Rewards, Talent Engagement and FirstPoint), leveraging these teams and strong relationships to find solutions and deliver key activities that continue to increase our HR effectiveness and, ultimately, business performance.
- Reporting: reports to HR Executive Vice President.
- Stakeholder management: HR discipline leads, cross functionally, business unit stakeholders on key projects
- Planning Process: participate with HR Business Partners, Learning & Development, Diversity and Talent Directors to deliver the requirements for annual people planning process.
- Tools: Workday, Mosaic, Yammer, and Kenexa
Complexity of Role:
To support the delivery of talent, engagement, succession and organizational effectiveness outcomes by:
- Providing day to day support to the Executive Vice President.
- Acting as a thought partner with HRBPs, analyzing and creating insights from Workday data. Also, this role will be responsible for helping to connect the dots across the Demand HR team.
- Engaging individual business partners and other HR disciplines to assemble best practice strategies and tactics internally/externally (e.g. CEB) that can be used across the team.
- Understanding and applying Diageo NA. HR policies, programs and processes.
- Ensuring coordination across the HRBP teams of communications, reporting, data analysis, and accountability for maintaining a strict level of confidentiality.
- Act as a central point of contact and liaison across the Demand HRBP team for key projects and annual HR processes (Talent Reviews, P4Gs, Learning & Development, Rewards, Values Survey, etc.) and across HR disciplines.
- Lead and/or assist with best practice and standardization and streamline practices, tools, resources, communications
- Build and develop relationships with HR peers and cross-functionally throughout the business to exchange feedback on issues, identify and/or solve problems, assess needs, and /or achieve business results.
- Work closely with HRBPs on annual planning, Learning & Development, talent, and diversity strategies, and other projects to achieve people strategy.
- Workday reporting and analytics and improving/monitoring data accuracy.
- Work with Talent Engagement leads to ensure accuracy of succession pool data between talent review cycles (e.g. movers, leavers, promotions)
- Support HR Executive Vice President in building compelling power point presentations that support business rhythms and other key initiatives
- Use judgment and business context to balance competing priorities
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in HR) or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years-experience in HR
- Knowledge of Workday, MS Outlook, and Internet research
- Strong Power Point and MS Excel skills, including advanced reporting and analytics
- Exceptional project management skills and resourcefulness
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills
- Implement and manage change effectively; creates environment for change
- Contribute to teamwork
- Displays confidence and thrives under pressure with changing priorities and tight deadlines
- Demonstrates high integrity and confidentiality
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Diageo does not accept unsolicited agency resumes.
Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diageo employees or any other company location. Diageo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.