24th June 2018
*Please note this role is a 12 month FTC
At Diageo, there are two core assets that drive growth across our business: our brands and our people. We are proud to lead the future of some of the world's most famous and admired brands. Brands built by entrepreneurs and philanthropists; true visionaries whose values we must honour and sustain. We stand on the shoulders of these giants.
Our purpose as an HR function is to be an agile, connected, accountable performance partner for the business by focusing on the areas where we will make the greatest difference to performance. That requires is to fully optimise the end to end HR function, through trusted partnerships with Shared Services and drive productivity across our organisation.
As a HR Operations Change Manager, you will ensure we have the right enabling conditions in place to deliver brilliant execution of people processes and seek opportunities for greater productivity, transparency and simplification.
This role will partner effectively with the HRBP team, line managers, HR Shared Service Centre First Point, process governance teams and various other functions within HR. They will ensure structured change control at pace, process continuity, consistency and fitness for purpose, embedded capability.
Lead the local implementation of the End to End transformation with in the HR Function as well as leading the design and implementation for the underlying conditions required to successfully embed the transformation within the Irish Market. This would include initiatives around simplification, capability build and increased use of shared services.
Embedding the HR operating model
- Collaborate with the HR End to End transformation project team to identify the change requirement for Ireland and lead local implementation and embedding of the transformation agenda.
- Lead the change readiness and capability interventions with line managers and employees on people processes.
Drive further simplification and transparency in our policies and ways of working.
- Lead the simplification and improvement agenda relating to the priority issues and areas of significant complexity within our policies, processes, guidelines and ways of working that will underpin the End to End HR transformation.
- Lead overall engagement and communication to broader business in partnership with CR.
- Ensure ready available information to employees and line managers which will support us to next step in our self-service model and provide greater transparency on our terms and policies for employees.
Qualifications and experience
Degree level qualified or equivalent
- HR business partnering or HR Shared Service Centre experience required
- Proven experience in project and change management - Ability to identify and lead continuous improvement initiatives and manage change controls
- Broad understanding of HR policies, procedures and practices
- Proven experience of having successfully engaged, motivated and influenced a variety of stakeholders
- Able to build credibility and relationships with line managers, employees and other HR teams
- Strong excel skills to work with large data sets and draw insights
A diverse workforce is essential to our success as a multi-national, multi-cultural business. Our aim is to foster a culture that provides opportunities for all, through the variety of different personalities, experiences and perspectives, creating a stimulating and rewarding working environment.
By creating a truly inclusive workplace that recognises difference and diversity of thought, feelings and actions, we can allow our people to unleash the power of being themselves, always, to enable them to Celebrate Life, Every Day, Everywhere.