Here at Diageo, we are looking for a commercially minded Key Account Executive to join our On Trade channel in the Central Belt Scotland. As an Account Executive within the On Trade you get to work with category leading brands Smirnoff, Guinness and Tanqueray (to name only a few!) as well as our exciting innovation brands such as Hop House 13 lager and Gordons Pink Gin!
You are responsible for the most important element of our business; making sure our customer, category and brand plans are executed brilliantly in outlet. You will make sure that wherever we connect with a customer or a consumer; he/she will enjoy working with or drinking our brands.
What are your responsibilities as Key Account Executive On Trade?
The role of the Account Executive is to own and lead the commercial agenda and Diageo performance within the given city. Managing circa 150 contractual outlets directly where the primary objective is to deliver distribution and secure pouring agreements for the full Diageo portfolio. As the City lead, the AE is responsible for coordinating world class activation to be delivered by a dedicated Activation Specialist for your city. Our AEs direct the activity within their city, you will play a leadership role across the city team.
It's your responsible that all the outlets in your zone are perfectly executed versus our predefined outlet execution standards.
These are the qualities/previous experience we are looking for to ensure you will be set up for success as an Account Executive within the On Trade?
* On Trade experience in a similar sales/activation led role or from the trade inc outlet management.
* Relationships - Has the ability to build strong relationships with customers and route to markets.
* Commercial Acumen - can manage ROI, forecasting and investment decisions.
* Knowledge of the city, the trade and the RTM relationships.
* Target Driven - Will to win! You have the drive, appetite and ambition to excel within a challenging target driven environment.
* Team coach - will be a key member, coach and mentor of the city team
* Organised - can manage a host of priorities.
* Agile - must be comfortable adapting and flexing workloads to accommodate business needs.
What's in it for you?
* Attractive package that includes a sales incentive plan rewarding you for delivering great performance.
* Industry leading sales capability training
* Working for the undisputed leader in the Spirits industry
If you are ready to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment alongside other talented and driven members of the team, where you will always be learning and growing then we would love to hear from you.
Please note you must demonstrate you have the right to work in the UK, be over 21 years of age and hold a full, clean driving license and proof of driving experience of at least 1 year.