Reports into GB Customer Marketing, the department at the heart of our commercial business that ensures our sales teams have all the insight, growth drivers and tools they need to deliver fantastic performance. This role reports into the Head of Category & Insights, and is part of a team of 3.
- Predominantly support the Customer Category Managers, accountable for range & layout recommendations & regular category reporting
- Work on specific customer projects or category initiatives as needed
- Conduct penetrating analysis of customer and market data to create succinct insights, implications and actions to (a) build powerful customer propositions and (b) deliver compelling recommendations internally
What would you need to demonstrate in order to be successful in this role?
- 1-2 year's experience across sales, data, insight or category management. Previous customer experience is an advantage.
- Evidence of analytical ability - Comfortable working with high volumes of complex data, you need to be able to extract simple, penetrating and actionable insights from multiple sources of information and communicate these simply.
- Good influencing skills - customer and internal collaboration is a large part of the role, you need to understand your customer and know how to win with them.
- Brilliant Execution - Understand what it takes to brilliantly execute and have the attention to detail to deliver consistently at scale.
- High learning agility.
What would we expect you to develop in this role?
- Advanced analytical and data skills coupled with a strong understanding of category development disciplines.
- Some customer-facing experience.
What is the expected career path from this role?
Account Executive or Manager, Customer Category Manager, Innovation Manager