Closing Date: 20th June 2018
A bit about us
Diageo is the world's leading premium drinks company, a business built on the principles and foundations laid by the giants of our industry.
Arthur Guinness, Alexander Walker and all those many talented people that followed in their footsteps, cared deeply about the people and businesses they fostered, and the communities in which they operated. Today we stand on the shoulders of these giants and act with the same entrepreneurial spirit.
We are a young company born of an incredible entrepreneurial legacy. The success of Guinness®, Smirnoff®, Johnnie Walker®, Tanqueray® and many more brands led to the formation of our company in 1997. And we only thrive today because of the talent of our people to grow our brands, old and new, and keep them strong.
Our purpose, celebrating life, every day, everywhere means that our brands are part of celebrations big and small. We believe that living our purpose in full is to make the most of life - to be the best you can be at work, at home, with friends, in the community, and for the community.
Context and Purpose of the Role
Operating since 1871, the medical centre provides a quality medical service to Diageo employees, Diageo pensioners and their dependents where applicable. It is a core and valued service within Diageo and the administration team within the centre is integral to its success.
Offered on an initial 6-12 month contract, we're looking for someone who will provide quality administrative support to Primary Health Care, Occupational Health and Pharmacy Services.
In this role, you will be;
- Managing an effective medical reception to ensure a high standard of customer service is provided at all times
- Retrieving, filing /scanning records & reports
- Processing forms and claims e.g. flu vaccinations, immunisations, cervical smears, GMS refunds for ECG's etc.
- Processing patient refunds through the Patient Refund scheme for Dublin, Dundalk, Kilkenny and Waterford via liaison with the salaries department
- Processing contractor and client invoices by reviewing support documentation and raising payment orders e.g. KDR / SAP/Coupa
- Operating as part of a high performing team
- Providing admin support to the Primary Health care Manager, OH, GP Service and Pharmacy on a daily basis
- Maintaining of medical and sickness absence records for all patients
- Occasionally, performing other tasks and projects where required to ensure a highly effective medical centre.
- Working in an ever-changing environment, including changes to technology
Qualifications and Experience Required
To be considered for this role, you will bring your strong interpersonal skills and effective communications skills (both written and spoken) and you will enjoy working in a busy cohesive team. You will also have the following experience;
- Previous administrative experience (this is necessary for this role)
- A an understanding of SAP / Coupa payment processes/ GMS refund schemes
- Proven working experience of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Outlook as well as Socrates GP system
- You will be flexible in your approach and be able to prioritise in relation to tasks
A diverse workforce is essential to our success as a multi-national, multi-cultural business. Our aim is to foster a culture that provides opportunities for all, through the variety of different personalities, experiences and perspectives, creating a stimulating and rewarding working environment.
By creating a truly inclusive workplace that recognises difference and diversity of thought, feelings and actions, we can allow our people to unleash the power of being themselves, always, to enable them to Celebrate Life, Every Day, Everywhere.