BREWDOG IS ON THE HUNT FOR A TASK FORCE PROJECT MANAGER TO TAKE ON THE WORLD!
Here at BrewDog we work at an extremely fast pace to be able to keep up with the accelerated growth that we experience year by year. We've been in the Sunday Times 'Fast Track 100' list 6 years in a row, that's more consecutive inclusions than any other company.
Our Task Force department is a small but important fast-paced division, taking on marketing and community projects with massive growth prospects for the company. The Task Force Project Manager will be drafted in to assist with these major projects. Focusing heavily on Equity for Punks, this role will encompass many aspects of marketing crowdfunding campaigns, providing a brilliant grounding in alternative business, as well as how to effectively market fundraising projects. With quick turnaround projects, you'll need militant organisational skills, a flair and passion for persuasive & engaging marketing, and a love for awesome beery projects that fly in the face of tradition!
- Creating marketing campaigns that resonate with clearly defined audiences
- Producing concepts for new ideas and activations for the brand, and developing an executional plan for these
- Project managing largescale projects from beginning to end, and coordinating across teams to facilitate these launches
- Managing a marketing calendar for an entire project independently
- Contributing to new ideas and projects to execute within the team
- Working closely with both the Task Force team and wider business to execute on big projects
- Juggling multiple projects at once, from crowdfunding across continents to creating new packaging design concepts that could deliver game-changing results for the business
- Managing third parties and agencies to get the best out of our partners, building relationships and creating opportunities in tandem with partners
- A degree in any field, or 3+ years' experience in a marketing or project management role
- Militant organisational skills
- Career ambitions within marketing & project management
- Passion for craft beer
- Excellent written and communication skills with fluent English
- Experience managing marketing plans & budgets
- Confident testing and learning from new, uncharted territory and ideas
- Events coordination experience a bonus
- Additional European languages a bonus