This exciting supply chain role sits within our customer service department. Our customer service teams lead the way in ensuring we provide amazing customer service to all our customers. We are the key contact for our customer to ensure all they receive their orders in full, on time and providing high quality customer care while managing cost, quality and customer experience.
You will be a key member of the UK customer service team, involved in the processing and shipping of customer orders and providing awesome customer service. Your main responsibilities will be managing your key customer accounts, fulfilling their orders and providing first class after sales service.
In addition, you will be set key activities and CI projects specific to your role and skill set. You will work with the supply chain department and broader business to maximise the customer experience.
This is a very challenging role where we expect you to take on a high level of role ownership, have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced industry. You must have an eye for detail and work in a methodical manner. The customer service team has a key role to play in delivering super fresh beer and an awesome customer experience.
MAIN DU TIES
- Full management of order to invoice process - ensuring all customer orders are processed and shipped in line with customer expectations and customer service standards.
- Maintain awesome relationships with customers/suppliers to ensure aspire for world class customer service.
- Adherence to business partner credits terms as directed by finance department
- Communicating with customers in regard to order/invoice queries, delivery issues, keg collections, discrepancies and complaints.
- Log & investigate all customer service complaints. Coordinate the responses of others through the relevant business stakeholders and in line with the complaints and returns procedure.
- Investigate discrepancies/shortages to raise returns and credits promptly and in line with process and providing clear explications
- Investigate delivery issues, submit haulage claim and document as per process.
- Collaborative working within the supply chain to aim for 100% OTIF for all customer orders
- Collaboration with the planning team to identify, investigate and manage short-term stock availability.
- Review sales vs forecast data for key customers, identify potential future issues and implement solutions to minimise the impact on service levels.
- Ensuring shipments are planned effectively and commercially viable way.
- Create new business partner accounts as per process and conducting SEED checks where applicable.
- Well organised, methodical, fast paced with an eye for detail and the ability to cope well under pressure.
- Ability to plan, schedule and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Systems orientated and excellent computer skills including Office, Excel and SAP
- Ability to communicate effectively over various customer and partner groups
- Ability to quickly adapt and change to meet the needs of a fast changing FMCG company
- Ability as a natural facilitator to enable team-based decisions and leadership skills to guide junior staff
- Understanding of BrewDog ethos and how this meets our customer's expectations
- A natural communicator with extremely high standard of customer service