We are looking for an awesome Brand Manager to take the reigns on consumer-facing activity for Punk IPA.
The Punk IPA Brand Manager will be tasked with taking control of every aspect of Punk's positioning, ensuring relevance and fulfilling our mission of making other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are.
They will be creators of awesome ideas, amazing activators and happy to get their hands dirty to get the job done.
- Develop and deliver activity for Punk IPA that provides a consistent approach to building presence, trial and engagement.
- Ensure we are engaging consumers through digital, social and experiential channels.
- Oversee the creation and amplification of awesome Punk IPA content for social channels, media partners and customers.
- Management of all facets of "Punktivation", from conception to execution and analysing the results.
- Create toolkits for global markets to support the growth of Punk IPA that can be implemented locally.
- Identify suitable brand partners that fit the brand and create partnerships that deliver mutual value. Build and manage a network of Influencers that act as Punk Ambassadors.
- Support our sales team through development of customer activation and creation of POS, comms and plans to help drive awareness and rate of sale.
- Work with the Trade marketing team on plans to ensure Punk IPA remains king of the category by supporting on visibility, availability, education and driving recommendation.
- Own the understanding of our consumers. Track and measure brand performance.
- Deliver product education for Punk IPA ensuring consumers understand our quality and freshness focus.
- Overall project management of all Punk IPA marketing projects; from brief to execution. Responsible for making sure they are delivered on time, in budget and with maximum impact.
- 3-4 years experience in a brand management role, or similar experience.
- Demonstrable passion for both beer and marketing.
- Clear, proven understanding of achieving results in branding and/or marketing.
- Personable, friendly and approachable, with proven experience working well within a team as well as autonomously.
- Slick understanding of the social and digital landscape.
- Established project management skills, ability to manage multiple stakeholders and make stuff happen.
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent experience.
- An insatiable desire to create conversation and spark discussion, and a dogmatic determination to change the world of beer with us.