The BrewDog Creative Studio exists to bring our awesome products and brands to life across a variety of formats.
This role supports the Creative Studio by making sure it runs like a well-oiled machine and keeping on top of internal and external communications.
The position exists to support the workflow through the creative services department, specifically focusing on product artwork. The Creative Assistant works with the Creative Project Manager to process incoming briefs and ensure projects are completed as efficiently as possible.
- To accept, track and ensure clarity and quality of creative briefs and request for work
- Manage communications between the Creative Studio and internal & external contacts
- Run the Creative Studio project traffic to oversee booking, casting and approval of creative projets
- Track the internal resource to ensure accuracy of final creative output and that all deadlines are hit
- Communicates timings and keep projects on track to ensure the team provides a responsive and helpful service to the business
- Supply artwork and assets as required and identifies opportunities to repurpose to prevent repeat work
- Supports on the delivery and production of projects where necessary helping with coordination, sourcing, ordering, cost evaluation and negotiation where appropriate
- Ownership of own projects as needed
- Act as brand guardian at all times to ensure the end result of all product artwork meets our high standards
- Work with 3 rd parties (agencies, freelancers and suppliers) to manage, communicate and track briefs
- 1-2 years experience
- Highly organized with good project management skills
- Passion for creative and design
- Simultaneously proactive and highly responsive
- Interest in and knowledge of beer would be useful
- Full of energy, aware of cost with a strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills with ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in a creative agency or studio would be ideal