Our mission here at BrewDog, ever since the company was born in 2007, is to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are. We sell our beer in over 50 countries, we've got 35 bars across the UK, 18 more around the world and an awesome Brewery in Columbus, Ohio. The world of BrewDog provides the freedom for you to use your talent and passion, and gives you a front row seat at the craft beer revolution.
We are recruiting a Head of Business Analysis to lead end to end financial analysis across the good ship BrewDog. This role reports to the CFO and works closely with the leadership team and business units across the global business. The role will help to drive and challenge the business as it moves through incredible growth, through robust analysis, commercial support and financial rigour. This role will give a driven, capable and dynamic individual ample opportunity to develop their skill set and build their career.
- Driving strategic decision making through insightful and challenging financial analysis
- Develop and share comprehensive business understanding of product profitability dynamics and drivers.
- Support supply chain and commercial business partners to unlock opportunities throughout the value chain.
- Build comprehensive and accurate forecasts for supply chain and commercial teams.
- Support the annual planning and long range strategic thinking cycles.
- Identify and support delivery of margin enhancing initiatives.
- Develop robust strategies to maximise value in relation to price increases.
- Support our growing retail team ensuring to deliver maximised revenue and optimised cost structures.
- Opportunities to identify new value growth areas for the business and support growing non core activities.
- Experience gained in an FMCG organisation or environment, with a high degree of complexity and pace is essential
- Leading a team of financial professionals
- Professionally qualified accountant (e.g. CA, ACCA, ACMA) at least 5 years PQE
- Track record of challenging the status quo and influencing across the organisation
- Excellent capability to interpret financial information to guide critical decision making
- Self-starting and able to build excellent relationships across the business
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and establish process all within tight deadlines.
- Experience in working with operational leaders with limited commercial experience.
- Demonstrable project management experience.
- Experience of supporting performance through structured KPI tools and reporting