Our mission here at BrewDog, ever since the company was born in 2007, is to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are. We sell our beer in over 50 countries, we've got 35 bars across the UK, 18 more around the world and an awesome Brewery in Columbus, Ohio. The world of BrewDog provides the freedom for you to use your talent and passion, and gives you a front row seat at the craft beer revolution.
The Head of Financial Processes will be an exceptional accountant with hands-on experience across all back office finance disciplines.
Leading a diverse team responsible for procure to pay, order to cash, treasury and payroll. This role will focus on efficiency and effectiveness of key processes.
- To establish clear roles and responsibilities and effective process for all aspects of the procure to pay cycle.
- To establish clear roles and responsibilities and effective process for all aspects of the order to cash cycle.
- To provide direction and support to inhouse payroll team ensuring appropriate levels of efficiency and governance.
- To provide direction and support to inhouse cash management team ensuring appropriate levels of efficiency and governance.
- Main point of contact for finance process cycles with external auditors
- Key liaison with banking partners for day to day cash operations
- To establish appropriate control and governance framework in relation to financial transaction cycles
- To manage a healthy relationship with Banking partners, optimizing the working capital, ensuring timely recurring remittances to principal on a regular basis
- To drive one set of standard data across the organisation.
- Extensive experience in ERP, in both a project, implementation and administrative capacity
- Experience working within finance and commercial environments with an understanding of end to end finance processes and practices.
- Reporting experience
- Advanced Excel including macros
- Thorough understanding of transactional data flows and systems
- Proven background in managing successful projects through full lifecycle
- Ability to work effectively in a fast moving and changing organisation
- Self-starting and able to build strong relationships across the business
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Strong knowledge of accounting and finance business processes including Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report and have experience working in Accounting and optimising the Month End Close Process
- Experience gained in an FMCG organisation or environment, with a high degree of complexity and pace is essential
- Leading a team of financial professionals
- Professionally qualified accountant (e.g. CA, ACCA, ACMA) at least 5 years PQE
- Track record of challenging the status quo and influencing across the organisation
- Excellent capability to interpret financial information to guide critical decision making
- Self-starting and able to build excellent relationships across the business
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and establish process all within tight deadlines.
- Experience in working with operational leaders with limited commercial experience.
- Demonstrable project management experience.
- Experience of supporting performance through structured KPI tools and reporting
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including customers and advisors.
- Track record of process optimisation