We're looking for a Packaging Quality Technician to join our ever growing Quality team to lead our packaging quality initiatives - from coordinating and planning sampling regimes, to analysing beer samples in our QC laboratory.
You'll be a dynamic, versatile and self-motivated individual who is excited about taking on the challenge of managing this crucial part of our quality control. The role is diverse and is based between our QC labs and state of the art packaging lines and will require you to be an excellent communicator, have impeccable attention to detail and top organisational skills.
If you're looking for a progressive position in an incredibly fast growing brewery, have experience in an FMCG role / food and beverage industry (particularly on in a packaging quality role), then we want to meet you!
This is a shift based role. The shift pattern for this role will be four on, four off. Rotating between day shifts & night shifts, working 12-hour shifts.
- Act as a key link between the QC laboratory and the packaging lines (bottling, canning and kegging).
- Coordinate, plan and optimise packaging sampling strategies.
- Lead product sampling and associated analytical testing in collaboration with the QC laboratory.
- Advise and assist with packaging line troubleshooting alongside key packaging personnel.
- Record, maintain and analyse packaging QC data, feeding into QC databases, and generate packaging quality key performance indicators.
- Assist the QC laboratories in beer analysis initiatives, where appropriate.
- Ensure beer packaging compliance and technical specification adherence.
- Self-starter, motivated and thorough attention to detail.
- Driven by integrity and accuracy of reporting.
- Well organised, analytic and flexible work style.
- Experience in a quality control arena would be highly preferable.
- Experienced in use of laboratory QC instruments desirable (preferably in the beverage industry).
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Quick-thinking and able to make decisions under pressure.
- Excellent communicator and ability to present data.
- A team player focused on getting everyone over the line.