BREWDOG IS ON THE HUNT FOR A CREATIVE STUDIO MANAGER!
Our mission here at BrewDog, ever since the company was born in 2007, is to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are. BrewDog employs more than 650 people. We sell our beer in over 55 countries. We've just opened our 30th bar in the UK and also have amazing beer meccas all over the world. The world of BrewDog provides the freedom for you to use your talent and passion, and gives you a front row seat at the craft beer revolution.
We are looking for an amazing human to blow shit up and manage the creative services team and lead the creative strategy and delivery for the BrewDog brand in line with the brand vision and personality.
- Manage the day to day activities and delivery of the creative services department across graphic design, photography, videography and copy
- Management and development of the creative services team including performance reviews and development plans
- Hands on involvement with the creative process and development of output
- Conceptualization of key creative ideas, campaigns and treatments incl. extension across multiple mediums in line with objectives
- Pitching ideas to internal clients
- Creative quality control and development and assessment of work against the briefs
- Together with the creative coordinator managing resource, timings, stakeholder expectations as well as management and briefing of agencies where appropriate
- Build relationships and actively participate in the delivery of projects across the marketing department incl. brand, customer, PR, events and digital
- Oversee physical collateral or project delivery where appropriate
- Constant updating, improving and communicating of creative briefing processes within the organisation
- Management of key creative agency and supplier relationships
- Min 6 years of creative experience with at least 3 years of people management experience - agency or brand side
- Tertiary qualification - degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in delivering creative/ campaign ideas and concepts from brief to delivery
- Experience either as a senior designer or art director would be appropriate
- Experience working with FMCG/food & beverage/consumer goods ideally
- Interest in and knowledge of beer would be useful
- Very comfortable in the digital design space
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Good project management skills - delivery focused