The vision of the Quality function is to serve the best looking and best tasting beer in Ireland. That vision is supported by three pillars: We will step change in outlet quality standards, we will own & drive the commercial agenda and we will leverage technology to Improve the quality agenda.
Key Outcomes for the role include:
Quality Delivery in Outlet
- Product quality issues are tracked with suitable interventions as required.
- Service partner journey plan activities are coordinated and key tasks developed and managed through InTouch.
- Quality Reports are generated and shared with Stakeholders when required.
- Quality Process Improvements are identified and implemented where required.
- Quality projects are expertly managed. These projects could be Dispense innovation projects that improve quality standards, reduce costs or improve environmental efficiency.
- Prioritised ideas are taken through proof of concept with full cost / benefit analysis- liaising with suppliers, prototype manufacture / testing, initial customer / consumer testing, evaluation / commercial analysis.
- Continuous improvement of Quality standards
- EQMS Quality management system is well managed and kept up to date
Efficiency- ownership for cost control
- Develop Cost effective solutions to reduce service/operating costs.
- Ordering of equipment via 3rd party suppliers is closely managed.
- Interface with the equipment ordering process in the POLO team.
- Equipment inventory levels in QSP's are managed
- All processes are in place to comply with the Diageo purchasing policies and partnering with suppliers
- Information is analysed and utilised to seek out trends and opportunities to improve
- Delivery of Commercial projects (e.g. Visibility / Bar presence solutions)
- Breakthrough ideas are developed with key suppliers / agencies and are taken through proof of concept to commercialisation.
- Selected major initiatives are commercialised - by identifying suitable partners, agreeing costs, developing roll-out plan, managing implementation, controlling the budget and communicating progress across the organization effectively
Essential qualifications/experience required
- Graduate calibre, technical qualification with 5 years' experience in a mix of roles - Sales, Quality and Commercial.
- Technical expert in engineering / dispense systems
- Functional knowledge of systems including Intouch, SAP , COUPA, Tableau, Hyperian Analyser
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Evidence of self-development from a functional and leadership perspective
- Excellent relationship-building and conflict management/resolution skills
- Strong persuasive, negotiation and presentation capabilities
- Good commercial understanding - strong numerical and analytical skills
- Team player, focussed on total company delivery