Senior Finance Analyst - Supply Chain
Salary: £depends on experience + bonus + 35 days holiday (plus buy or sell options) + Bupa Healthcare + Award Winning Pension (double matched) + Product Allowance
We are also open to discussions on flexible working conditions
WHY FIT IN, WHEN YOU CAN STAND OUT?
We're proud to be the UK's leading Pub, Cider and Beer Company.
From brewing to sales and marketing, from logistics to finance, IT and HR - there's much more to our business than you might imagine. And, with 3000 pubs now, we are one of the UK's leading leased pub businesses and a passionate supporter of the great British pub - investing over £100M already with a further £44M planned over the next 12 months.
Why would you be interested in this particular role?
- Reporting into Supply Chain Finance Manager, this is a hugely varied role with lots to get your teeth into and lots of opportunity to really make a difference (process improvement, problem solving, issue resolution and more)
- There is quite a bit of complexity to deal with - you're one of those people that really likes that kind of challenge!
- As a senior analyst you would play a critical role within the Brewing Operations team by collating the inputs and making sense of them so that we have a good understanding of our results / forecasts
- This role has a wide stakeholder base including operational colleagues in both Brewing Operations and Customer Services and Logistics plus colleagues across the finance function in Edinburgh, London and Poland
- Are you always looking at ways to improve things? You'll get a chance to do this with our Keg deposit balances - success in this would be great as you would minimise our financial risk
Put your hard earned qualifications to good use. Ideally with a few years' experience in FMCG finance or a similar industry, you'll have a degree of practical and commercial experience that will serve you well at this level. Plus your in-depth knowledge of processes and standards will be very useful.
PRIDE IN WHO WE ARE, PASSION FOR WHAT WE DO
Please apply asap as we'll be interviewing as soon as we can in between team holidays
We are genuinely passionate about Great British Pubs, so instead of a covering letter, why not simply tell us your favourite pub or place to gather with your friends (it doesn't have to be one of ours)
Closing date: Sunday 29th July
Job Segment: Financial, Logistics, Financial Analyst, Supply, Supply Chain, Finance, Operations