LOVE PEOPLE? LOVE BEER? JOIN THE QUALITY TEAM AND HELP PROTECT BOTH!
Due to some lovely baby news, we're looking for a QHSE Officer to join the team for 9 months. As BrewDog's Maternity Cover QHSE Officer, working as part of the Quality Team, reporting to the Group HSE Manager you are responsible for supporting the global business with our approaches to Safety, Quality and Efficiency. As part of a passionate team you will work with operational departments and promote a positive safety and quality culture, while being a guardian of our unique culture. You will LOVE people and beer, so much so, you'll do anything to protect them from harm!
You will be expected to manage a busy workload and be proficient with system administration ensuring an internal and external audits actions are captured and actioned in a timely manner. We need a passionate individual, with a willing ness to learn often working on different projects at the same time supporting quality and safety across the business.
We are looking for a positive attitude and somebody who can be proactive and challenge imperfection and suggest improvements to the system.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
To include but are not limited to the following;
- Assisting in internal and external audits and tracking actions.
- Assisting with system administration in relation to food safety and health and safety management systems - ISO 45001 and FSSC 22000.
- Recording the delivering tool box talks with operational departments.
- Assist in delivering safety campaigns and tracking initiatives.
- Support training and competency programme, helping with inductions and new start training.
- Recording new crew joining the business on the roll call tracker.
- Assist with organising and tracking training both internal and external
- Carry out housekeeping audits with Production teams to help drive improvement.
- Support lean processes and continual improvement.
- Tracking and reporting on KPI's
- Carry out any additional project work in a way that compliments core duties.
- Assist with ordering PPE for the production teams completing requisites for Procurement.
- Assisting with workplace inspection tracking any actions raised.
- Excellent Communication and organisation.
- Excellent understanding of production challenges.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- NEBOSH Certificate (desirable or working towards)
- Familiar with ISO standards.
- Attention to detail and accurate submission of data.
- Confident in approach willing to challenge others on safety, quality and efficiency.
- Intermediate level understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Intermediate level of investigation and reporting.
- IOSH managing safely desired.