Working under the guidance of Brown-Forman (BF) Area Sales Manager North and alongside Bacardi Brown- Forman (BBF) Field Sales and Customer Planning and Activation (CPA) to deliver the Sales and Promotional plans for BF Brands in order to grow in line with Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) in the North of England.
North Territory - Deliver Visibility and Activation plans
- Support Brand and Sales in delivering the BF Brand Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
- Upweight support within identified key Areas and drive territory plans.
- Work with CDE's to deliver their agreed promotional support within their contracts.
- Build excellent business relationships with BBF and key On Trade Accounts.
- Ensure clear communication between BBF Sales and BF brands.
- Ensure correct focus and attention is on priority brands in line with shared KPI's
- Activate and evaluate brand building events and activities in line with Brand and BF guidelines.
- Drive JDN7 visibility plan into the on trade via BBF Field Sales tools.
- Support key brand pillars and occasions throughout the year.
- Encourage creative drink serves (in line with strategy) to support Field Sales KPI's.
- Create bespoke branded assets and visual tools to support activation's.
- Look to increase BF Volumes in outlets via increased visibility and activation.
- Feedback all interesting industry trends whilst in Field.
- Present brand activity at BBF area sales team meetings.
- Feed into on-going territory strategy document.
- Conduct field visits and trade tours on territory.
- Ensure responsibility is a key consideration within all activity.
- Ensure BF Brand integrity is never compromised.
- Maintain and shares up to date market knowledge/ competitor insights from North region.
- Exposure and understanding of the on trade
- Project management
- Experiential campaign experience
- Sales Experience and track record
- Beverage Industry Experience
- Advanced Negotiation Skills
- People Management or Supervisory Skills
- Strong communication skills (influencing, listening, presentations, written)
- Negotiation skills
- Relationship building
- Highly motivated and self starter
- Decision Making
- Budget Management
- Team player and coach
- Time management and ability to prioritise
- Positive outlook and approachable manner
- Ability to handle confidential information
- IT literate
For more than 145 years, Brown-Forman Corporation has enriched the experience of life by responsibly building fine quality beverage alcohol brands, including Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel's & Cola, Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniel's Tennessee Fire, Gentleman Jack, Jack Daniel's Single Barrel, Finlandia, Korbel, el Jimador, Woodford Reserve, Old Forester, Canadian Mist, Herradura, New Mix, Sonoma-Cutrer, Early Times, Chambord, BenRiach and GlenDronach. Brown-Forman's brands are supported by nearly 4,600 employees and sold in approximately 160 countries worldwide
For more information about the company, please visit http://www.brown-forman.com.
We're on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrownFormanJobs
See us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/brown-forman
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.