Provide best in class customer service to include the organising, co-ordinating and managing demand to support the delivery of the Commercial and Operational goals whilst meeting customer expectation.
Supervise and coordinate the Logistics Coodinators to ensure timely customer services to suppliers.
- Provision of leadership, support and guidance to team members promoting business and team values.
- Ownership of Cased and Bulk customer transactions for designated markets from order receipt through order processing, stock allocation, pricing, production, despatch, shipping, invoicing and beyond.
- Timely processing and swift execution of Sample and POS orders preparing relevant despatch documentation and ensuring most cost effective means of transport in line with delivery requirements.
- Generating the appropriate Customs entry documentation in line with HMRC requirements for the movement of good in duty suspension.
- Preparation of Final Export Shipping Documentation in line with market requirements
- Establishing and maintaining accurate customer records
- Regular liaison with Logistics Co-ordinators, Production Team, Regional Development Managers, Finance and other relevant internal stakeholders
- Regular liaison with external stakeholders such as Forwarding Agents, Chamber of Commerce, HMRC.
- Monitor costs related to transport and documentation to ensure that cost effective means are utilised.
- Ensurance that all duty suspended movements are finalised in HMRC's CHIEF system, that relevant movement status has been obtained and that documented evidence of shipment is held on file for audit purposes.
- Review and develop departmental procedures as required.
- Provision of Logistical Support across all areas of Customer Operations and Logistics to incorporate but not limited to:
- Ability to manage and report on HMRC compliance related matters in a real time environment and ensuring maximum due diligence is exercised at all times
- Cask Imports - monitoring all Container movements of Empty Sherry and Bourbon Barrel imports from Spain/USA, tracking the loading, shipment, import clearance, invoice receipt, timely booking in of all loads with relevant delivery point and issuing regular tracker documents to key stakeholders
- Adhoc Imports - tracking inbound 3rd Party dry and wet goods, co-ordinating all aspects of import clearance and final delivery to site.
- Receipt and processing of orders from Contract Bottling Customers, ensuring timely stock availability in line with Customer's uplift requirements
- Preparation of all relevant despatch documents for the removal of stock from finished goods warehouse in line with HMRC and SOLAS regulatory requirements
- Administration pertaining to daily W5D/ Deferred Duty Payments, recording of all duty warrants and weekly reconciliation against HMRC Duty Statements.
- Alert Logistics Manager of any issues arising which may impact service provision by the Department.
- Provision of support to Logistics Manager with project work and adhoc requests
Required Experience & Education:
Education: High School/GED/Secondary School;
Experience: Minimum 7 years of in depth customer service and logistics experience within the Manufacturing sector.
Previous supervisory experience.
Preferred Experience & Education:
Education: College/University (Bachelors or Equivalent); Business
Customer Service Provision - Provide best in class customer service to include the organising, co-ordinating and managing demand to support the delivery of the Commercial and Operational goals whilst meeting customer expectation.
Team work/Relationship Building/Positive Interpersonal Skills - Develops and maintains ongoing working relationships with others through positive interaction and mutual support and respect.
Personal Initiative - Takes prompt action to accomplish work goals; takes action to achieve results beyond what is required; works proactively.
Continuous Learning - Has a personal interest in increasing knowledge and skill when circumstances call for additional learning.
Decision Making skills - Can identify problems and opportunities. Gathers and interprets information that helps to generate new or improved approaches.
Attention to Detail/Quality Orientation - Accomplishes tasks by showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; is watchful to ensure high quality output of work.
Planning and organizing -Able to set priorities and establish timelines to accomplish work tasks; able to meet tight deadlines and multitask when required.
HR Management - Fosters an environment that is inclusive of everyone; driving accountability at all levels and valuing the contributions of all employees. Promotes a shared understanding of organizational values, operating principles, and company cultural to support the achievement of business goals.
Provide coaching to direct reports for personal development and growth. Resolve performance issues through coaching and/or coordination with HR for training and development. Proactively address performance management issues.
Reviews staffing plans to ensure they are consistent and adequate for attainment of objectives, including holiday coverage.
For more than 145 years, Brown-Forman Corporation has enriched the experience of life by responsibly building fine quality beverage alcohol brands, including Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel's & Cola, Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniel's Tennessee Fire, Gentleman Jack, Jack Daniel's Single Barrel, Finlandia, Korbel, el Jimador, Woodford Reserve, Old Forester, Canadian Mist, Herradura, New Mix, Sonoma-Cutrer, Early Times, Chambord, BenRiach and GlenDronach. Brown-Forman's brands are supported by nearly 4,600 employees and sold in approximately 160 countries worldwide
For more information about the company, please visit http://www.brown-forman.com.
We're on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrownFormanJobs
See us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/brown-forman
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.