Fields, Morris & Verdin (FMV) is the on/off-trade agency arm of Berry Bros. & Rudd Ltd and represents over 300 wine producers and 20 spirits brands from 14 countries.
FMV is recruiting a Brand Ambassador to support our Trade Marketing department. The role will be based at our Ingate office, Battersea, but with a requirement to travel to customers and suppliers regularly as required by the nature and scope of the role. The role reports in to the Trade Marketing Manager, Spirits & New Categories.
The role involves:
• Driving awareness, visibility and brand growth of No.3 Gin
• Implementing agreed brand activity in line with the overall No.3 brand strategy
• Providing ongoing insight on the gin category and spirits industry trends, as well as feedback on the implementation and effectiveness of marketing programmes
• Hosting brand training, masterclasses, bar-takeovers and tastings to increase brand engagement across both the on- and off-trade in the UK
• Working with and independently of Brand Development Managers and Account Managers to maintain and extend reach of brand and increase sales with new listings in the on- and off-trade
The right candidate will be:
• Knowledgeable and passionate about high-quality spirits
• Entrepreneurial, showing initiative and the ability to make things happen
• Flexible and motivated, with high personal drive
• Able to negotiate and influence
• Well-organised, with a high level of attention to detail
• An encyclopaedic knowledge of cocktails and advanced bartending techniques
• Good project management skills
• Strong presentation skills, whether in one-to-one or group situations
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships quickly
• An understanding and appreciation of luxury brands
• IT and appropriate language skills
This is an exceptional opportunity to join the UK’s oldest and most prestigious wine and spirits merchant.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send a CV and covering letter to Michaela Cloke at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 23rd July 2018.