Talent Acquisition Manager, Marketing, Commercial, Sales and Digital: Who are we?
We are the world's leading drinks company, owning over 200 brands globally: big, small, local, international - yet all arguably iconic. We're a young company born from an incredible entrepreneurial legacy; the success of Guinness, Smirnoff, Johnnie Walker, Tanqueray and many more, over hundreds of years, led to the formation of our company in 1997.
Today our Global Talent Acquisition team stands on the shoulders of these giants and acts with the same entrepreneurial spirit and determination. Our performance ambition calls for us to create the best performing most trusted and respected consumer products company in the world: this requires us to be a world class recruiting function that engages; attracts; mobilises and hires the best and most diverse talent for Diageo.
Talent Acquisition Manager, Marketing: What's the role?
We are looking for an experienced strategic resourcing manager to partner with our highly creative and engaged Marketing, Sales and Digital population across our Europe geography.
You will be the single point of contact for the business for talent reviews, talent forums and identifying potential candidates for internal moves from succession pools; ensuring all moves and external hires strengthen our succession pools and pipelines, whilst delivering a best in class candidate and hiring manager experience.
Alongside delivering operational resourcing excellence for one of our core strategic functions, you will have the opportunity to truly impact our inclusion and diversity agenda; execute our new Employee Value Proposition and be an integral part in the implementation of a new ATS and CRM tool. Exciting times.
Talent Acquisition Manager, Marketing: Who are you?
Are you an established resourcing manager who has a passion for talent and delivering a best in class service through consultative business partnering?
Do you tick all of our boxes below? If so - get in touch.
- Resourcing expert: Preferably demonstrated through an appropriate professional qualification - LinkedIn Certified Professional Recruiter, Institute of Recruiters etc
- Marketing knowledge: experience of working within a creative brand led environment - ideally with a ready-made marketing network
- Business partner: Experience of managing multiple senior stakeholders and candidates in a fast paced environment, proven experience of establishing, maintaining and developing working relationships at all levels
- External lens: Strong external radar and awareness of external best practice
- Consultant and communicator: Exceptional consultative skills and be able to influence action and change with stakeholders through strong communication skills both verbal and written