Energize your career with this great opportunity to represent market leading brands! Business Development Executive required to call into the exciting on trade sector promoting and increasing sales of Lucozade and Ribena in Pubs and restaurants. Salary £24,359.64 + bonus of up to 20% + Company Car, iPad, Mobile phone
Ideal location: Bristol
Territory covering: Bristol, Cardiff, Taunton, Exeter & surrounding areas
What will you be doing?
Working for CPM you will be representing Lucozade Ribena Suntory visiting pubs, bars and restaurants in the fast paced on trade sector. Your will have the freedom opportunity to really own your territory, being responsible for finding new opportunities as well as working together with existing customers to increase sales and availability of our products in order to achieve your targets. Day to day you will:
* Carryout face to face visits into bars, pubs and restaurants.
* Advise key contacts within the outlet and staff on promotions and the product range
* Negotiate additional chiller space and promotional material displays to help maximize sales
* Use your local on trade market information to make help you make informed recommendations and tailor products launches and promotions so every opportunity in each outlet is maximized
* Feedback key competitor information and findings from your calls
* Attend regular team meetings where you can share your successes and learn from your colleagues, in a great 'one team' atmosphere.
What qualities do we look for?
* A passion to develop a sales career and represent such iconic brands
* Someone who wants the responsibility to take ownership of their own territory and deliver consistent results for the client
* Someone who wants to make an impact, and grabs every opportunity
* Excellent relationship building and communication skills
* A full UK driving licence is essential
In return for your dedication and enthusiasm, CPM will give you unrivalled products and sales training and the support of afield manager who will help you develop yourself to be your very best
What previous experience could you have?
It is all about your attitude, and whether you are up for a challenge and ready to take the next step in your career; however, we welcome applications from people with customer facing experience, graduates, experience of working in licensed premises, previous sales experience or anyone with the right attitude who is keen to develop a career within sales.
CPM are an equal opportunities employer