Responsible for the development and implementation of annual customer plans for Regional Key Accounts in the South Texas Region of the United States. Key Account Manager will maximize performance for Diageo Beer Company brands within the assigned chains through execution of priority sales drivers, including promotion, distribution, visibility etc. This person leads and manages the direct link between Diageo Beer Company and the Regional/National divisional Adult Beverage Managers.
Account Management Responsibility:
Management of 3 Regional Key Account chains with interaction and strong relationship building with category buyer(s). The chain accounts comprise of approximately 400K cases across off-premise channels (grocery) and multiple states. Responsible for a multitude of Sales activities, including but not limited to the following:
- Principle point of contact for Diageo Beer Company portfolio for assigned chains; also the principle point of contact for the local Diageo sales teams and distributors.
- Collaborate with local Diageo distributor manager and distributors to secure Feature & Display activity commitments within each chain account to deliver account share & visibility goals.
- Taking ownership of divisional & store level execution of Feature, Display and Promotional activity. Key Account Manager will be responsible for tracking compliance and working with local markets & wholesalers in gap closure.
- Driving fair share of Diageo Beer Company distribution across all planograms, using the Category Development, Marketing and Distributor Teams to build fact-based rationale and assist with sell-in & execution. This also includes delivering best-in-class innovation sell-in and acceptance.
Key Account Manager is responsible for the design and development of customized annual plans that utilize priority sales drivers to deliver Diageo financial and volume targets. The annual plans will include brand level sales and marketing activity with extensive coordination between the chain Adult Bev Managers, local Diageo sales teams and key distributors.
Key Account Manager will manage annual trade spends, ensuring budgets are strategically aligned with brand and customer strategies and delivering ROI targets. The Key Account Manager will review planned/committed trade spends monthly/quarterly with Chain Sales Director and Finance Manager.
- Achieve annual performance objectives
- Must be able to develop strong business relationships both internally and externally.
- Execute annual account plans by off-premise national/retail account customer to reflect brand and customer strategies and support the delivery of business goals
- Deliver against promotional activation, and customer performance (promotion, pricing, brand equity)
- Lead the communication process across divisions of national/retail account.
- Must be strategic and forward thinking, always looking for opportunities to drive the business forward.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Diageo does not accept unsolicited agency resumes.
Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diageo employees or any other company location. Diageo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.