In order to fulfil upcoming requirements in manufacturing, we are continually looking for people who are happy to be added to our relief staff list. We contact individuals on this list on a regular basis to offer them temporary shifts within our bottling operation at Great Western Road, providing support across both day shift and twilight shifts. This ensures that, as a business, we fulfil our manufacturing commitments.
Reporting to the Production Controller, key responsibilities include :
- Operating the appropriate machinery & carrying out changeovers when required.
- Actively support manufacturing in the achievement of quality, cost & delivery targets.
- Ensuring that health and safety procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Working as part of a time to meet required targets.
- Some temporary roles may be required to carry out forklift truck driving responsibilities so an H16 & E10 could be advantageous for some roles
The dayshift working hours will be 37.5 hours per week:
- Monday - Thursday, 7.52am - 4.35pm
- Friday, 7.52am - 12.30pm (some Friday afternoon working will be required).
The twilight working hours will be 26 hours per week:
- Monday - Thursday, 4.30pm - 11.00pm (some Friday afternoon working and 1.30pm starts will also be required).
Previous experience of working in an operational site would be advantageous but is not essential as training will be given to the successful candidates.
You will have an eye for detail, with the ability to solve problems using your own initiative. You will be a team player, capable of communicating with a wide range of people and able to carry out instructions from the Production Controller. The job holder must be target-focussed with a positive outlook and be happy to be part of a list who can be contacted about shifts at short notice.
Selection processes for these roles take place on a regular basis and you must be successful in passes this assessment before being added to the list. If you are not contacted immediately please be assured that your details will be retained until such time as we are holding the next assessment sessions.
This advert will remain open on an ongoing basis to allow for applications.