We are on a mission to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are.
Your role as part of our People team will be to help deliver our mission of making BrewDog the best place to work. Ever!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support BrewDog's Chief of Staff, Allison Green on a maternity cover contract.
This role calls for a phenomenally organised and proactive individual who will always be two steps ahead in a spontaneous, fast-paced work environment. The ability to confidently interact at all levels internally & externally is paramount. Any psychic talents would be a considerable bonus.
This role will involve;
- Providing ever-changing diary and e-mail management
- Spinning plates
- Managing Allison closely while letting her believe she's managing you
- Working closely with teams across the whole company to make sure BrewDog is the best place to work it can be.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Allison's role as Chief of Staff involves supporting senior leaders from across the BrewDog team, as well as leading our People function. This means you'll be working across all areas of the business and will have to involve yourself with every part of the BrewDog world!
- Must have a sense of humour
- Non-flappable & resilient
- Be so efficient, it's annoying #getshitdone
- Be a human equivalent of Siri!
- Extremely organised with exceptional time management skills - twitch on the hour, every hour
- Be a fabulous team player but thrive just as brilliantly independently