WE ARE HAWKES. SAVIOURS OF CIDER.
Back in 2013 Hawkes kick-started the craft cider revolution in the UK. Our mission has always been to make other people as passionate about great craft cider as we are. Something we stand or fall by everyday. We are the Saviours of Cider.
Since our hook up with pals, Brewdog, we are about to embark on a major new journey and we need your help. Our humorous and edgy tone of voice, stunts and visual identity have created a brand personality that is becoming more recognizable by the day but we need to do more!
Our Brand Hawker (aka Brand Manager) would be tasked with taking control of every aspect of Hawkes' positioning, ensuring relevance and synergy with our events and brand partnerships. Generating awesome brand assets to help support our sales team, and producing amazing content around Hawkes to create engagement and a memorable experience of this world-class craft cider. Ultimately to help us change the face of cider, forever.
This role sits within our marketing team, reporting directly to Simon our MD, but you would work closely with our sub-departments to ensure effective creative execution and activity across all marketing touch points.
You would start with one direct report, we have an inhouse designer who would create all the content and activation with you.
- Ownership of the overall strategy for Hawkes worldwide
- Creative planning and briefing for awesome execution of activity
- Seasonal management of events and opportunities
- Management of all facets of activation, from conception to execution and analysing the results
- Regular review and analysis of Hawkes position in the UK & Global Cider market
- Category management too, creating sexy sales stories for our sales teams to take to customers.
- Maintain close relationships with our production, sales and bars division to spot key opportunities and keep them on track
- 3-4 years' experience in a brand management role, or similar experience
- Demonstrable passion for both cider and marketing
- Clear, proven understanding of achieving results in branding and/or marketing
- Experience of working closely and leading agencies i.e. brand & PR
- Personable, friendly and approachable, with proven experience working well within a team as well as autonomously.
- Established project management skills
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent experience
- An insatiable desire to create conversation and spark discussion, and a dogmatic determination to change the world of cider with us.