BREWDOG TOWER HILL IS THE FLAGSHIP VENUE FROM THE FOUNDERS OF THE CRAFT BEER REVOLUTION WHICH BROUGHT YOU THE ICONIC PUNK IPA.
TOWER HILL HAS BEEN DUBBED THE LARGEST PUB IN LONDON. IT'S A VENUE WHICH PRIDES ITSELF ON ITS UNCOMPROMISING STANDARDS OF EXCELLENCE AND PASSION FOR GENUINE HOSPITALITY AND CRAFT BEER.
Alongside a massive indoor and outdoor seating area, we offer a games room with three full size shuffleboard tables and an open plan kitchen serving fresh pizzas, burger, dogs & wings.
The Sales and Reservation Manager will be responsible for BrewDog Tower Hill's reservations & bookings from the walk in's, regulars, reservations, private parties and private events whilst driving our mission of making everyone as passionate about craft beer as we are.
You will work alongside the General Manager and Event Manager to support her/him in all aspects of maximizing sales whilst implementing the most efficient and effective procedures to both deliver an excellent experience as well as maximise revenue capture. Experience is essential for this role and you must have worked in a similar role previously. You must be flexible and available to cover a number of shifts that involve working unsociable hours.
We are looking for an immaculately and well-presented superhuman who is dynamic and driven and can cope well in a high pressure environment. As we are a flagship venue in the heart of London we receive hundreds of enquiries a week. Converting these enquiries into bookings will be key to the role, meaning that clear and friendly communication skills via phone and email are essential. Knowledge of ResDiary would be an advantage.
- To be responsible of running lunch/diner service, prepare table allocations and ensure that the reception is ready at all time
- To ensure all guest interaction is professionally handled, understanding the culture of the venue, putting the guest first
- To take reservations correctly and with the respect of the policies when necessary
- To ensure clear communication between reservations and the management team of the venue
- To recognise regular VIP customers and build relationships
- To mentor/train staff through leading by example
- To look after reception appearance and presence
- Have an excellent command of English
- Be enthusiastic, sociable with a great personality and a love for craft beer, food, and hospitality
- Greet guests with confidence
- Have a passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Be flexible to meet the demands of a growing business
WHAT WE WILL OFFER:
- A chance to join the craft beer revolution and work for one of the fastest FMCG growing companies in the UK
- You will embark on an amazing craft beer journey and enrol on the Cicerone® programme which will help you achieve Craft Beer greatness - and we will reward you for passing!
- You will also have the opportunity to be a part of some epic professional development opportunities such as ILM level 3 and Customer Service Management Training.
- We want you to be a massive beer geek & you need to inspire others to become beer geeks, so we would like you to have a good level of knowledge of craft beer & the brewing industry, but we can & will provide comprehensive beer training for everyone that joins our business.
- Craft beer should be your thing. But so should Customer Service. Every day, you must want to go out & deliver amazing customer service. It must be what defines you!