Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Marketing Manager - Luxury will focus on marketing to High Net Worth consumers in relation to the products. This means setting the marketing strategy, defining the optimal marketing model and consistently demonstrating an ROI. Establishing a strong and engaged personalised relationship between the brand and this consumer is a key goal.
- Develop the Brand Growth Plan and ensure alignment with the core plan. This plan sets out the Marketing Strategy. Ensuring global alignment on both strategy and 12-month plan and working with key markets to ensure its consistent implementation
- Working closely with the brands communication team to ensure they have inspiring content that can be used with the core consumer target
- Develop and implement a HNW Insight plan
- Develop and execute a Communication Strategy that targets HNW consumers and collectors. This includes an inspiring content programme that can add value and create personal relationships with these individuals
- Partner core specialisms including Digital and PR & Content to deliver a holistic approach to the Channel Plan, Communications strategy and Partnerships that can be executed and amplified across building blocks and adopted by current agency partners to execute at a channel level
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate a deep understanding of the luxury brand category: the insights that drive the category, the consumer, trends and the qualities that define the great luxury brands. The ideal candidate will have experience of building brands via ecommerce and dealing with luxury influencers and brand collaborations. This is a global role that requires strong influencing and relationship building skills, to deliver the global marketing agenda. Experience working across multiple markets, to deliver bran programmes, would be advantageous.
You must be: a Communicator, an Influencer, Ambitious, Consistent, Focused and Engaging.
If you believe this role is the right fit for the next stage of your career, apply today .
Closing date for applications - 4th September 2018