Here at Diageo we take the quality of our Beer very seriously, we are globally renowned for making quality liquids and ensuring each pint is poured with perfection every time. The role of the Quality Executive is to deliver our beer quality agenda across North West London. The primary responsibility is to install the optimum range of dispense solutions in every account ensuring Great Looking Great Tasting (GLGT) Beer in every pour.
Key Accountabilities include:
* Install & Maintain dispense equipment at the point of purchase across the account base
* Deliver Great Looking Great Tasting (GLGT) Beer in every account
* Upskill the rest of the team in Beer quality
* Drive visibility and availability in bars through increased physical and social media activation
* Deliver our highly regarded and trusted quality accreditation programme
These are the qualities/previous experience we are looking for to ensure you will be set up for success as a Quality Executive within the On Trade?
* Knowledge of the On Trade
* Passion for the Diageo beer portfolio
* Beer Quality/Technical dispense experience preferred
* Confidence in delivering outlet staff training to step change brand standards
* Team player - will be a key member of the city team contributing to performance results for total city
What's in it for you?
* Attractive package that includes a reward plan for delivering great performance
* True ownership and accountability
* Working for the undisputed leader in the Spirits industry
If you are ready to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment alongside other talented and driven members of the team, where you will always be learning and growing then we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your application!