Demand Planning Business Lead - Programme One
Contract - 18 Months
Great Western Road, Glasgow
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of Programme One - an improvement initiative run by Planning & Global Supply.
Demand Planning will form a critical component of this Supply Chain Planning project, and the Business Lead for Demand Planning will lead the process change for all aspects of Demand Planning. This role needs to deliver successful change across functions by engaging, influencing and driving change. This role will also cover the functional area of Supply Network Planning.
Reporting to the Programme One Project Lead/ Programme Manager, key responsibilities for this role include:
- Setting the strategic agenda for Demand Planning within Edrington, engaging with the Programme Control Board to ensure the recommendations and proposed design is in line with future business needs.
- Pull together the project team, taking full responsibility successful development and delivery of recommendations. Lead all phases of the project and actively drive the process design, system solution and organisational design.
- Develop and implement standardised S&OP processes in all Edrington LOC's and production sites that align supply chain planning, financial planning and commercial planning. This will involve both broad and deep engagement with functions across the business including Commercial, Brands, Finance and Operations. All functions will need to change their behaviour and processes and the Demand Planning Business Lead will be responsible for planning & delivering this change.
- Close collaboration with the wider project team and the wider business ensure optimal result for the end-to-end design that drives strategic benefits and delivers the right balance between cost, quality and service.
- Lead the conversation and interaction between the business, the project team and external consultants. Manage external consultants that are assigned to the Supply Planning project.
- Manage, coordinate and drive all discussions regarding detailed design for Demand Planning (DP) Processes and Supply Network Planning (SNP) Processes and skilfully articulate requirements to different audiences.
- Lead and develop reports and KPI's for DP and SNP that drives desired behaviours that support Edrington's strategic ambition to become the best spirits company in the world.
- Lead all DP and SNP related activities for the project
To succeed in this role you will be analytical and organised in your approach to work and proficient in the implementation of business change process. You will have strong communication and interpersonal skills that will support you in influencing and building trust with stakeholders, ensuring strong collaboration throughout the project. You will be experienced in leading and implementing business process change across functions, and Demand Planning experience. Strong technical skills (SAP, ECC &APO, Office, Excel etc) are also required.
Closing Date for Applications:
22nd August 2018