Diageo is the world's leading premium drinks company, a business built on the legacy and foundations laid by the giants of our industry.
Our purpose, celebrating life, every day, everywhere means that our brands are part of celebrations big and small. We believe that living our purpose in full is to make the most of life - to be the best you can be at work, at home, with friends, in the community, and for the community.
At Diageo, there are two core assets that drive growth across our business: our brands and our people and our HR Function sits at the heart of this.
As part of the HR team, our role is to ensure we have the right conditions in place to develop and release the potential of our talent; our leaders and their teams. We are there to help strategically shape the future organisation to deliver the biggest possible performance outcomes.
Our Irish business spans across Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland and consists of Supply, Demand and Global Functions business units with ca.1200 employees spread over 5 locations. As part of this team, you could play a key role in shaping and executing the organisational and people agenda; making sure we have the right structure, capabilities and talent for the future. You will do this through brilliant execution of our core people processes and interventions, focussing on creating the right environment for our teams to flourish.
What are we looking for?
- Ability to use data and external insights to shape the future, measure impacts, diagnose trends and set direction to drive business performance outcomes
- Change and project management skills (including organisation design and influencing change)
- Experience in working successfully with stakeholders at the most senior level - black-belt coach- influencing, supporting and challenging
- Excellent talent judgement - ability to assess talent gaps, and suggest actions needed to strengthen the talent bench
- Broad understanding of HR policies, procedures and practices
- Proven experience of having successfully engaged, motivated and influenced a variety of stakeholders
- Able to build credibility and relationships with line managers, employees and other HR teams
A diverse workforce is essential to our success as a multi-national, multi-cultural business. Our aim is to foster a culture that provides opportunities for all, through the variety of different personalities, experiences and perspectives, creating a stimulating and rewarding working environment.
By creating a truly inclusive workplace that recognises difference and diversity of thought, feelings and actions, we can allow our people to unleash the power of being themselves, always, to enable them to Celebrate Life, Every Day, Everywhere.
Diageo's values are reinforced on a day to day basis; celebrating life, every day, everywhere. We are immensely proud of our brands and there are regular events and activities on-site that celebrate our successes. We also have our very own bar that serves some of our latest innovations. It won't be easy; you will be challenged, tested and stretched but this is a great opportunity to take your career to the next level... please apply if you'd like to be part of the Diageo team!