Purpose of Role
The newly formed role of Manager eCommerce Amazon will be responsible for developing and managing Diageo's eCommerce relationship at Amazon based in Seattle WA.. Primary responsibility will be to understand Amazon's goals and strategy and provide linkage to all of the brand, portfolio, insights and programs that Diageo has to offer in the eCommerce space.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate previous success in developing B2B relationships and managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders across all levels of an organization. Ideally, they should understand the necessary steps required to launch/manage an eCommerce portal and be able lead all stakeholders through the process seamlessly.
- A&P budgets associated with executing best in class content and catalogue on-line at Amazon
- Proven capabilities in leading/developing cross-functional teams, setting goals, solving problems
- Must be able to build relationships and influence decision makers internally and externally across all levels of an organization
- Work in close partnership with eCommerce Strategy and Digital Conversion Marketing teams to ensure customer needs are being met in a timely fashion
- Must be able to understand how each function within an organization operates with a keen ability to make connections as needed to drive the ultimate project goal
Leadership Responsibilities and Decision Making Rights
- Must be able to build relationships and influence decision making internally and at our key customers
- Must be able to "stand in the future" and develop a vision for how a prospective customer can grow their/Diageo's business
- Strong analytical/thought leadership
Top 3-5 Accountabilities
- Manages Amazon relationship
- Sets vision and goals for engagement, defines required actions and manages to completion
- Coordinates resources within Diageo to deliver/meet needs of Amazon's retailers
- Works with the Strategy and Ventures teams to identify new opportunities with grounded financial analysis
- Provides insights and opportunity identification to the eCommerce Strategy and Digital Conversion Marketing teams to inform annual planning process
Qualifications and Experience Required
College graduate with 7-10 years relevant experience that should include:
- Proven success in developing eCommerce retailer relationships in the B2B and B2C space
- Experience interacting with C-level executives in traditional corporate settings and start-up situations
- Excellent project management skills with some experience in tech industries
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Sales experience with major CPG or beverage category a plus
The role will be located in Seattle, Washington
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Diageo does not accept unsolicited agency resumes.
Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diageo employees or any other company location. Diageo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.