- Support the Business Performance and Reporting Team in developing and maintaining standardized reporting, including Control States (NABCA), Accounts Sold Depletions, and On Premise initiatives.
- Support the delivery of process simplification and standardization, across the organization.
- Create and disseminate communication of monthly newsletter to broader organization, highlighting relevant data topics such as On Premise, Brand Standards, data coverage/availability, etc.
- Provide analytical insight, as appropriate, contributing to data driven business decisions.
- Processing and reporting of Depletions, including but not limited to internal Accounts Sold and Control State data, on a consistent, accurate and timely basis.
- Systems and tools are used with maximum efficiency and productivity in the development of all reporting and data processes.
- Work as a "change agent", driving an agenda that promotes the use of available technology and to the best of our capability and adding value to the organization.
Deliver Standardized Sales and Commercial Execution Reporting
- Generate monthly reports and scorecards including but not limited to reporting for: NABCA; Multicultural; On Premise, etc.
- Respond on a timely basis to frequent inquiries regarding report content.
Provide technical support and expertise to the Commercial Reporting teams and other business partners.
- Provide analytical/technical support in the development of Business Performance and Reporting score carding/reports.
- Challenge ways of working and implement change that achieves simplification and efficiency, while maintaining a high standard of functionality, accuracy, and reporting insights.
Respond to Ad Hoc Requests as needed from other areas of the organization when Standardized Reports do not contain necessary information.
- Provide data at a different level of detail than available on Standardized Reports, by creating reports in Visibility Analytics, and providing technical and educational support around data and tools.
The analyst has no direct reports but needs to be able to work independently, lead and build the capabilities throughout the:
- Commercial Performance and Reporting Team
- Sales Divisions (Sales Analytics Managers and entire Commercial Team), and
Complexity of Role
- The role will work across all levels of Sales Divisions, US Spirits, Finance, National Accounts, Customer Marketing, and GDBS.
- Suitable candidates must:
- Have the ability to learn and understand systems, complex data structures, and how commercial teams use that data (e.g., depletions, product and customer hierarchies)
- Understand and anticipate the implications of changes in sales, product, and data structure, and to proactively modify our reporting processes where needed
- Work across businesses with commercial teams and sometimes with other functions, and to understand how they interact with the reporting systems and assess how to optimize the value of CPR team's reporting to them
- Excel in written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ years' experience in increasing analytical capacity
- Superior technical skills with analytical and reporting software (Advanced Excel skills, Micro Strategy preferred)
- Aptitude to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Quickly grasp and master new requirements and related knowledge
- Monitor tight deadlines or unexpected requirement changes
- Willingness to ask questions, challenge the process and seek out answers
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of various parts of the project
- Self-starter/motivator with high work ethic
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Diageo does not accept unsolicited agency resumes.
Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diageo employees or any other company location. Diageo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes