This role is responsible for delivering superior execution in the on premise across key influential consumer accounts. The role will oversee an outside agency whose specialists are responsible for 30 on premise accounts each.
This role will own and manage the relationship with the third party company, Inspira Marking Inc., responsible for hiring multiple on premise market specialists.
- Setting and managing monthly KPI's against programming and activation
- Providing communication on marketing initiatives
- Developing agency capabilities through training modules focused on selling skills
- Facilitating training modules on brands with our ambassadors and marketing team
- Reviewing agency's effectiveness in the marketplace and sharing best practices with the agency to ensure the specialists are highly effective
- Owning the compliance agenda with the outside agency
This role will also be responsible for building the capability for sales specialist team
- Communicate brand tactics from trade marketing teams to agency for execution
- Plan out activation calendar against focus brands
- Liaising with On Premise distributor personnel and distributor trade marketing and working in conjunction with respective Diageo SD's
- Manage overall T&E spend and compliance of the entire team
Qualifications & Experience:
Previous experience in the on premise
Proven history in sales and/or marketing
Strong influencing and managing capabilities
Solid organizational skills
Previous people management experience
Ability to be impactful in market day one in role
A minimum of 5-7 years industry experience
Role will be based in Charlotte NC
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Diageo does not accept unsolicited agency resumes.
Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diageo employees or any other company location. Diageo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.